Boosting Data Throughput Across all Network Platforms
As wireless networks evolve, enhancing the core radio performance of wireless access systems by addressing spatial processing is one of the keys to boosting data throughput. By improving signal link performance, carriers can extend the usefulness of their existing spectrum and network infrastructure before purchasing costly new spectrum, adding additional sites, or rolling out a new network infrastructure.
Carriers also need a solution that is network agnostic.
TenXc's Bi-Sector Array solution answers all of these needs.
TenXc's Bi-Sector Array antennas are fully compatible with existing GSM, CDMA or UMTS BTS equipment. And our spectrum efficiency and optimization technologies provide multiple performance improvements—including lowering softer handover losses and minimizing interference between sectors—while delivering lower network capital and operator costs.
In short, our solution can help to significantly improve wireless service economics.
TenXc Bi-Sector Array Advantages
• Boosts cell capacity within existing spectrum by up to 3x
• Fully compatible with existing GSM, CDMA and UMTS BTS equipment
• Quick and simple installation
• Cost-effective alternative to Multiple Carrier Adds
• Supports gradual 4, 5 or 6 sector conversions
• Reduces “other cell” interference and dropped calls